Products

Plantation Shutters

Our Avenir range are our Internal Aluminium Shutters offering a new modern approach to the standard Plantation shutter offering minimalistic lines finished in a fantastic matt powder coat finish these are the strongest option in our collection with a range of colours and blade/frame options at a very affordable price.

These are available in:

  • Fixed Panels
  • Hinged
  • Sliding

Our 100% basswood timber plantation shutters are the top tier of window treatments. Affordable high end plantation shutters topped with a 2-pac polyurethane paint you find on high end Cabinetry. These are the option for your standard openings or your shaped openings with multiple Colours/stains, frame, blade, and style choices. Custom Dulux colours are available also at an extra cost.

These are available in:

  • Fixed
  • Hinged
  • Sliding
  • Multi Folds
  • Bay/Corner Windows
  • Specialty Shapes (Triangles, Arches, Circles etc)

Our Poly range are one of our most affordable range, side by side they’re identical to our High-Profile Range. Offering a great selection of frames, colours, and blades sizes these are the ideal option (but not limited to) for your wet areas (bathroom, WC, Laundry). Our PVC is moulded around aluminium skeleton ensuring the panel and blades stay strong throughout time.

These are available in:

  • Fixed Panels
  • Hinged
  • Bay/Corner Windows
  • Sliding
  • Multi Folds

Our Weatherwell range are the top tier of outdoor plantation shutters. These are a fantastic option for your alfresco areas that are durable and virtually maintenance free. If you want to create another enclosed area, maintain privacy, or block the elements these are your options. Customizable range of colours and configurations to finish off any outdoor area with an architectural feature.

These are available in:

  • Fixed panels
  • Hinged
  • Multi folds
  • Sliding

Blinds

With a wide variety of styles, patterns, and colours to choose from, our roller blinds cater to every taste and décor preference. Whether you desire a chic minimalistic look or a bold and vibrant statement piece, our collection has got you covered. Let your imagination run wild as you bring together the perfect combination of style and functionality.

Our roller blinds are designed for easy operation, providing a hassle-free experience every time. However, if you’re looking to add a touch of sophistication to your home, our motorised roller blinds are the perfect choice. With these blinds, you can elevate your living experience by effortlessly controlling the ambiance of your space using a remote control. This convenient feature adds a sense of luxury to your everyday life. 

Midnight Blinds are the perfect solution for achieving complete darkness and uninterrupted sleep. Designed with an aluminum headbox and track system, our blinds provide maximum light blockage, making them ideal for light sleepers, shift workers, or anyone who values a restful night’s sleep. Say goodbye to streetlamps, car headlights, and early morning sunlight interrupting your sleep. Not only do Midnight Blinds improve the quality of your sleep, but they also offer insulation benefits that can help reduce outside noise and minimise the need for excessive heating or cooling. Midnight Blockout blinds come in various colors, patterns, and styles, allowing you to choose options that match your interior design preferences.

Zipscreen Outdoor Blinds

Our Australian made Zipscreen blinds are the perfect solution for your outdoor areas. They offer great control of heat and sunlight while looking great.

There is a range of hoodbox and track colours to match our multiple fabric choices from a light sunscreen to a complete block out fabric, you can also choose between a manual and a motorised operating system.

Payments and Expected Wait Times

From the initial measure the expected wait time is 8-10 weeks (4 weeks for Zipscreens), a 50% deposit is required and the remaining 50% to be paid upon completion of installation. If you’re purchasing as supply only, a 70% deposit is required and the remaining 30% at either delivery or pick up, free delivery within a 40km radius from Adelaide CBD.

Warranty

Plantation Shutters

Weatherwell

Zipscreen

Roller Blinds